Thursday 1 March 2012

No, i'm not emo,

Been coughing for awhile, not a serious one, not until this morning when i cough out the sputum, and i wasn't so sure without my spectacles on, but there's something red in the sputum. Well it might just because my throat finally hurts after so long of cough. Am not so worried about it, after all i'm so used to this not-so-healthy body.

Secondly, I hit a motorbike when i was on the way to the vet. Okie not so serious one again, i just kinda hit on that motorbike's number plate. As usual the motor driver will try to ask for more compensation but he isn't that bad and greedy, despite the slightly shaking voice which I guess i'm the only one that noticed this, i think i handle it quite well, for a first-timer. I sincerely apologize, it's really my fault, i wasn't paying 100% of attention on the road. My brain's functioning quite well when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Ignore the incidents abovesaid, that's something good happen too, Genie is fine, she isn't fever after the first vaccine and her RBC count didn't drop much after stopping the medications. But Dr. says she's slightly small size for her age, oh reaaally.. must be because of her pickiness on food :/

Genie loves Starbucks too :)

Things will get better, just like my Genie.

p/s: Leap year, reminds me of that movie we watched together. I miss the green Ireland.


No comments:

Post a Comment